YO GABRIEL A
Gabriel allows us to enter into several of the episodes that marked his life, from a tragic youth spent by the abuse and heartbreak of his family, to happiness in maturity when he is recognized for his artistic work.
Gabriel loves, hates, suffers, laughs, cries, enjoys, but first of all confronts each of the events that take place in his existence, these lead him to make decisions that are not always the best.
Maybe in an irreverent way to face what the world could never assimilate, to be who it is ...
· Season of Christmas Premiere in the Third 2014
· Program House Third Act 2015
· Festival of Diversity Medellin 2015
· Community Meeting of Teatro Cali 2015.
· Teatro Teatro TEB Tunja 2016 Different Theater Season
· Festival aAlternativo de Teatro de Bogotá 2016
· Theater Program La Mueca / Sogamoso 2016
· Experimental Theater Program of Boyacá -Tunja 2017
· International Theater Festival Rosa Bogotá-2017
· Meeting of Community Theater Cali -2017
· Season Casa tercer acto 2017
Dramaturgy and Actuation: Luis Daniel Castro Photography: MTM Marca tu Marca
Duration: 1 Hour
Public: Over 14 years
Weight of the Load: 22 Kls
· Closed scenic space of minimum 6 X 5 meters and 4 of height.
· Availability four (4) hours for assembly and preparation. · Sound amplification equipment with computer connection
· Video Beem and backdrop white background
· Par 64 lights, environments, red, yellow and blue, 1 street light and 4 ellipsoids or spot lights with yellow, blue and red filters.
· Two chairs or seats without backs.
Dramaturgia y Actúación: Luis Daniel Castro